Very Funny Jokes in English with Images

Thursday 15 May 2014



Funny Jokes in English

Funny jokes can make you laugh and change your moods. I want to share some jokes with you that will defiantly bring some happiness in your life for a while.

Dad and son Funny Jokes

Dad: I want you to marry a girl of my choice.
Son: No!
Dad: The girl is Bill Gate's daughter.
Son: Then ok.

Dad goes to Bill Gates...

Dad: i want your daughter to marry my son.
Bill Gates: No!
Dad: My son is the CEO of World Bank.
Bill Gates: Then ok.

Dad goes to the President of the World Bank.

Dad: Appoint my son as CEO.
President: No!
Dad: He is the son-in-law of Bill Gates.
President: Then ok.

This is Business... LOL

Drunk Guys & Taxi Driver Jokes

3 Drunk guys entered a taxi. The taxi driver knew that they were trunk so he started the engine and turned it off again.

He told them. "We have reaches".

The 1st guy gave him money and the 2nd guy said "thank you".

The 3rd guy gave the driver a slap.

The driver was shocked, and thinking the third drunk knew what he did. But...

The driver asked! "What's that for?"

The third one replied: "Control your Speed Next time, you nearly killed us!"... LOL

Husband and Wife Funny Jokes

After being married for thirty years, a wife asked her husband to describe her.

Husband: He looked at her for a while, then said, "You're A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K."

Wife: She askes... "What doest that mean?"

He said, "Adorable, Beautiful, Cute, Delightful, Elegant, Foxy, Gorgeious, Hot."

She smiled happily and said...

Oh, that's so lovely... What about I, J, K?"

He Said, "I'm Just Kidding!"

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *